As we head into spring and prepare for warmer temperatures to bring flowers into bloom, we can expect increased pollen and particles in our air. This can be harmful for those who suffer from respiratory conditions and may find breathing extremely difficult. As the #1 property management company in Fl, we are aware of these difficulties and offer solutions that provide a clean air space. The following 4 tips have been prescribed by the doctors at the Mayo clinic to reduce exposure to possible triggers.
- Use your air conditioner: Air conditioning reduces the amount of airborne pollen from trees, grasses and weeds that finds its way indoors.
- Decontaminate your décor: Minimize dust that may worsen nighttime symptoms by replacing certain items in your bedroom.
- Reduce pet dander: Having pets regularly bathed or groomed also may reduce the amount of dander in your surroundings.
- Cover your nose and mouth if it’s cold out: If your asthma is worsened by cold or dry air, wearing a face mask can help.
- Change your household Air Filters: Air filters are designed to trap old particles and dander in your home. However, when air filters are not changed regularly, trapped particles begin to release from the air filters and circulate throughout your home.
For investors, we realize the necessity of your residents’ access to clean air. Because of this, we implement our utility and maintenance reduction program that delivers monthly, custom air filters to all our rental properties that can be changed at the resident’s convenience. When you’re in the market for a property management company that cares about the living conditions of your residents, contact the clean air lovers at Rent It Network today.