There are many factors that can influence a Renter’s decision on a property. Living in an area with a good school district is often a deciding factor for many prospective renters and buyers. This also appeals to many investors as properties in highly rated school zones are often easier to rent due to their appeal to current and future parents. Neighborhoods with excelling schools are highly sought out as they attract those who intend to enroll their children. In 2019, the state of Florida ranked among the top 3 states with the highest number of entries on the U.S News and World Report top 100 schools list.
Living in a high rated school zone provides more assurance regarding the safety of your child. Schools in higher rated districts often offer better access to technology, arts and higher education programs. According to Parents.com, the high school your child attends plays a very large part in your child’s college aptitude and readiness. The following high schools are ranked in order as the top 10 high school schools in the Tampa Bay area according to Niche.com. The ranking is based on a detailed analysis of each school’s review’s, statistic’s and data from the U.S Department of Education.
Top 10 Tampa Bay High Schools
- Plant High School: Hillsborough County
- Steinbrenner High School: Hillsborough County
- Newsome High School: Hillsborough County
- Sickles High School: Hillsborough County
- Land O’ Lakes High School: Pasco County
- Brooks DeBartolo Collegiate High School: Hillsborough County
- Robinson High School: Hillsborough County
- East Lake High School: Pinellas County
- Tampa Bay Tech High School: Hillsborough County
- St. Petersburg: Pinellas County
Relocating to a new city to plan for your child’s future can be hard, but you don’t have to do it alone. Contact the concerned parent’s at Rent It Network, who want to ensure you make the best rental and real estate home solutions for your family. For always fast, always responsive and always professional service, call Rent It Network today.